Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Migration Tobit David -> Kerio
  •  
Timo Wöllner

Send a private message to this user
Hey,

how can I migrate a Tobit David Mailaccount to Kerio? The mails are not my problem, this is possible with connect to the David Server via IMAP.

But how can I migrate the calendar and the contacts from David to Kerio without saving every item?

regards
  •  
Carsten Maas (Kerio)

It is a little bit ago, but:

As far as I can say, the only way to achieve this is by exporting the addresses and events in a pst file for example and import it after the migration of the mails are done.

Carsten Maas
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer
Kerio Technologies

Kerio Deutschland youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/KerioDeutschland
  •  
Timo Wöllner

We've used this tool for our migrations:
www. tobit2exchange. de

After converting Tobit to PST, importing the files to Kerio and all works fine Smile
  •  
Spacey

Within windows: Use the iPhone Sync option: Sync the contacts to the windows address book. Then in Outlook use the import function (import internet mail- and addresses -> outlook Express 4.x.... - deselect "messages") to import these contacts into Outlook. There you can move the contacts to the kerio folder.

Works with Outlook 2003 and up. Did that few times here last weeks. Dunno about calendar data....

Tobit2Exchange works as well but costs a bit for each user. imap <_at_> Tobit (for Outlook and OSX mail.app) is hell, didn't work for us.
  •  
bsc-computer

now there is a nice tool to migrate David to Kerio Connect.
is called GoodByeDavid.
It works very well including Fax and Voice Messages.
We have shift a lot of our Customers to Kerio with this tool.

Take a look at the german distributor
http://www.brainworks.de/kerio-connect/migration-zu-kerio-co nnect.html
Previous Topic: Attachment limits in Webmail
Next Topic: from Tobit to Kerio
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 07:30:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00406 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.