Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Address Books and groups
  •  
blturner

Send a private message to this user
Perhaps I should make a feature request. But I thought I would ask in the forums to see if I was missing something.

We have dozens of distribution lists in Outlook. We have to keep each of them updated as staff at our business parters change and people get married etc. and change their addresses. So we have 2 different secretaries that do this. There are 5 or so other users that use the lists.

This is classic shared address book stuff.

I love the way that Apples Address book lets you put a person in several groups and if their email address changes you just change the contact and all of the lists are updated. I also like the way that Outlook and Apple Mail will expand the list to show you who is in it.

I can share on windows with AD or Kerio. I can share on Mac with mobile me or apples address book server.

But I can't share cross platform and I can't import or export more than 1 list at a time. the various sync tools do addresses but leave the groups and distribution lists behind. Mailing lists hide the recipients from the sender and are yet another place that has to be updated.

Is there some trick that I am missing or am I forever cursed with manually updating dozens of lists on 2 or more servers?

Brian
  •  
Matt S

Send a private message to this user
No... Mailing lists in Kerio are woeful.
Previous Topic: iCal and new event syncing
Next Topic: Block an IP address from SMTP login
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 11:08:20 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00401 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.