Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio Web Filter Rating System Not Running
  •  
LSU

Send a private message to this user
can someone help me my Kerio Web Filter Rating System Not Running is not filtering the proper sites even if its active is there a problem on the system or what can somebody help me please
  •  
moro666

When this happen to you ? yesterday ?

I got the same problem, and have this error log in Warning logs

-----------------------
[10/Aug/2010 23:58:56] (5102) Unable to categorize 'www.google-analytics.com/__utm.gif' by Kerio Web Filter. DNS response 'FAILURE: Invalid authorization' to query '0.www.google-analytics.com_-.__utm.gif.e668.ko-21238.url.es oft.com' is invalid.
[10/Aug/2010 23:58:56] (5102) Unable to categorize 'www.nogomi.me/css/prettyPhoto.css' by Kerio Web Filter. DNS response 'FAILURE: Invalid authorization' to query '0.www.nogomi.me_-.css_-.prettyPhoto.css.8fc2.ko-21238.url.e soft.com' is invalid.
[10/Aug/2010 23:58:56] (5102) Unable to categorize 'www.nogomi.me/js/jquery.prettyPhoto.js' by Kerio Web Filter. DNS response 'FAILURE: Invalid authorization' to query '0.www.nogomi.me_-.js_-.jquery.prettyPhoto.js.8fc2.ko-21238. url.esoft.com' is invalid.
------------------------

Please check to find if you have the same error logs.

focus on these words in red:
you 'll not find them in red color through Kerio logs,, I just colored them here to let you know if you got this error or not.

[10/Aug/2010 23:58:56] (5102) Unable to categorize 'www.google-analytics.com/__utm.gif' by Kerio Web Filter. DNS response 'FAILURE: Invalid authorization' to query '0.www.google-analytics.com_-.__utm.gif.e668.ko-21238.url.es oft.com' is invalid.

if we both have this error at 10/Aug/2010
I think the problem 'll be with esoft.com
( the company that manage this filter type )

waiting your replay....

[Updated on: Tue, 10 August 2010 23:14]

Mohammad Habeeb
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

That error might happen when Control is not able to obtain current valid key for URL categorization. If you send me your server IP via private message, I can search update server for a reason.

[Updated on: Tue, 10 August 2010 23:16]

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
moro666

I sent my WAN IP

Do you need my license key ?

Mohammad Habeeb
Previous Topic: kerio staR on existing web server
Next Topic: Kerio doesn't see Ericsson F3507g 3G modem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 01:06:33 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00354 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.