Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » BES Express 5.0.1 - Who has it? (Need a copy of 5.0.1)
  •  
choicetech

Send a private message to this user
In light of the Blackberry Connector not currently being compatible with BES Express 5.0.2, does anyone have a copy of the 5.0.1 install that they would be willing to share?

I have been unsuccessful finding one on the web, and I would like to get this thing up and running.

Please let me know and I can give access to our FTP to upload the files.

Thanks!
  •  
choicetech

Nobody has a copy?
I have my own license, I just need the software.
Anyone?
Bueller?
  •  
etimag

I can upload to rapid if you like !
  •  
cmsdroff

Have you uploaded somewhere so we can get? I spoke to Kerio about this yesterday and they are going to speak with BES support and hopefully put a knowledge base article up for it.
  •  
etimag

I said I can if you like which I will now and send you link from here ok Smile
  •  
cmsdroff

great thanks etimag
  •  
choicetech

I did manage to get a copy, and I can share it if anyone else is in need.
Previous Topic: White list vs Black lists
Next Topic: BESX 5.0.1...
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Sep 24 17:39:39 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00549 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.