Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Update on Issue with Distribution Lists (All Recipients Not Emailed in Distribution Lists)
  •  
rjben

Send a private message to this user
One of our users reports that an email that was sent days ago using one of his distribution lists in his personal Contacts folder keeps sending to the recipients.
Message from user:
"I have about 2-3 emails that keep getting sent... and resent... and I am not sending them... any ideas? This message below was sent days ago, but is now being "sent" time and time again. I was just worried about a possible virus/hacking (I ran a scan and found no issues)."

Anyone else seeing this behavior? All help will be greatly appreciated!

OLD POSTS:

I suppose no one else uses distribution lists since there's no reply to the message posted on August 18th??? (See below.)

Kerio support reported that there could be an issue if we created the distribution lists using the public contact folder... Well, I suppose we could have TYPED in all the email addresses instead of using the public contact folder.... Confused

Obviously, if this issue isn't resolved by Kerio, we will no longer be able to use Kerio for distribution lists.

Any suggestions on what our personnel can use instead? (Our users need to be able to see who's in the list they're emailing.)

OLD POST
We have upgraded our email server to 7.1.0 build 1792.

A user reported using one of our distribution lists in the public folder ... Some members were not included in the sent email.

After reviewing our server settings, we could find nothing that should have limited the number of recipients.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Thanks!

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." Alvin Toffler
Previous Topic: iCal graphical issue
Next Topic: dns lookup failed
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 20:57:58 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00356 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.