Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Default Reply To With Outlook Connector
  •  
DaveG

Send a private message to this user
Hi

I have an urgent problem with Kerio Connect and the Outlook connector.

I have a Kerio Connect server that a user uses Outlook via the Outlook connector to send and retrieve email.

However, when they reply to an email the reply to address needs to be from a different domain. How can I set this up?

I can't see a way of doing this on the Kerio server. The Outlook connector doesn't let me set it as it downloads the default email address from the server. The webmail does allow me to set it, but this only works for emails sent via webmail.

I have done this in the past ok, but it's the first time I've set a user up like this in version 7 of Kerio Connect.

Thanks
  •  
DaveG

Thanks, but I have set those fields to the email address I want to use and it has no effect.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Hm. That's weird. Do you have any other mail account in the Outlook profile (POP3, IMAP). It may confuse the Outlook.
  •  
DaveG

No there is just this one email account. There was an IMAP account previously, but that has been removed
  •  
DaveG

I have noticed that despite this being the only email account and it is set as the default, when you fire Outlook up it says Kerio is not the default email account.

On the mailbox list, as well as my Outlook connector mailbox which is working fine there is another mailbox called Kerio. There is nothing in it, but when I try and delete it, Outlook will not let me.
  •  
DaveG

•  
eramadan

change reply to addres from webmail it will work , try and please let me know

Emad Elden M. Ramadan
Modern English School,Cairo
Network Administrator
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect 7.1 Patch1
Next Topic: Outlook 2010 + KOC 7.02
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 13:44:44 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00481 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.