Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » problem with configuring control :(
  •  
profisender

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,
i did my first install of a kerio control:
- HP proliant 6-core server with 8GB RAM and 4 network connectors. OS is microsoft windows server 2008 r2. standard-installation, without a dhcp and a dns (i want to use the ones in the kerio control). after that i downloaded the 30-day trial 64-bit, installed it with the standard options. control starts up, everything is well. i also downloaded the step-by-step manual to be sure that it will work but it don´t Sad

configuration:
LAN1 (to router): IP: 192.168.0.235, GW: 192.168.0.1 and DNS is 192.168.0.1 (IP of the router). A test with a webbrowser shows that a connection to the internet is possible.
LAN2: IP: 192.168.1.1, GW: -not set- and DNS -not set-
DHCP and DNS is set on in the settings and configured als shown in the step-by-step manual. I have connected a client to the LAN2 to test the settings. I won´t get an IP from DHCP Sad What did i wrong? When i use the DHCP of the windows server it works, but i do not want to use it. Somebody could help? On request you can also take a look with teamviewer or something else.

--
Andre
Previous Topic: Snort is a RAM monster ?
Next Topic: Banning some sites for all lan ip but some
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 13:55:39 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00411 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.