Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Need help to sync Droid X and Kerio Connect contacts.
  •  
nbonini

Send a private message to this user
Kerio 7.1 is installed in Win 2008 Server. Today, I received a Droid X and was trying to get email, contacts, and calendar to sync. Much to my surprise, this seems to require a third party app. I have done a bunch of poking around here and on the 'net, but didn't find much more than that.

I found Roadsync and Touchdown. I just couldn't get Roadsync to talk to my server. Touchdown talks to the Kerio Connect server just fine, and seems to sync contacts and email, but no calendar.

Also, Touchdown doesn't seem to sync with the phone. Maybe someone with more experience with these phones can tell me how to do that so contacts show up when I use the native contacts app. Ideally, I would be able to use the native apps on the phone with all of my services on Kerio Connect.

Oh, and those of you who are getting it to work by using the "allow unsupported devices" bit flip... I'm not comfortable doing this on a production machine. What do we really risk by doing that?

Thanks for your reply.
  •  
Valenzi

Send a private message to this user
I tried Touchdown on my HTC Desire - was able to check public calendar to sync - wow! But don't know, where it is... Simply cannot find the synced public calendar - furthermore there is no option to change language of the app... Not an option for an app for 19,99$

Roadsync worked for me, but no public options. The build in mailclient works also well - but no public support.
Previous Topic: Received email at outside office
Next Topic: GAL and Aliases
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 17:41:57 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00366 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.