Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Blackberry Connector
  •  
natediggs

Send a private message to this user
Hi Everyone,

So I finally got the Kerio Blackberry Connector setup and configured. Really not that tough once I got the install order correct.

So far I love it. It's much better than AstraSync. I have a Blackberry Torch and emails are hitting my Blackberry before they're hitting my Outlook Inbox which is the way it used to be when I worked for a large enterprise.

My only issues at this point are forwarding attachments, frequent synchronization errors in Outlook, and intermittent problems sending emails (I'll push send on an email and it'll give me the Red X, then I hit resend and it goes out).

Anybody seeing similar issues and found solutions for them?

Nate
  •  
GetSync'd

I have the same issue with one of my customers Blackberry devices. Every time they try and send a message, it gets a red 'x' and they have to re-send, then the message sends. Any fix to this?

Mike

GetSync'd.Com
Certified Hosted Kerio Connect Solutions
Kerio Mail Boxes / Dedicated Kerio Servers / Managed Kerio Cloud
http://www.getsyncd.com
  •  
Pavel Dostal (Kerio)

Fixed by Connect 7.1.2

Pavel Dostal
Kerio Technologies
  •  
it@leonardsexpress.com

We have just implemented Blackberry Connect and BES 5.0 on Friday. I have since stopped using Notifylink as of Friday, and so far had a good weekend with the integration. One thing I noticed and haven't been able to figure out is how to sync public folders?? You could do this with Notifylink but that option is not available with BES and Kerio Blackberry Connect. I noticed you can sync public contact lists, but not folders. Any thoughts on this, or when this might become available?
Thanks,
Chris
Leonard's Express, Inc.
chris.demillo<_at_>leonardsexpress.com
1-585-742-9095

IT Admin
  •  
markv

Can you clarify what the correct install sequence is? Knowing the sequence will be a great help

Cheers

Mark Razz
  •  
Pavel Dostal (Kerio)

There is manual for Kerio Connector for BlackBerry in download section of Kerio webpages. There should be described all step required for installation

Pavel Dostal
Kerio Technologies
Previous Topic: kerio service crashed
Next Topic: POP3 download messages double or missing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 20:10:55 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00439 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.