Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Attachment size issue after upgrade to 7.1.0 p1
  •  
evsmetal

Send a private message to this user
Connect v 7.1.0 p1
Outlook 2010
Server OS: Windows 2003
Client OS: Win XP

When I try to attach a file that is 29 MB to a blank email (ie., no recipient yet, so it can't be checking a per-user limit), by either drag and drop or the 'attach file' option, I get a pop-up saying: "The attachment size exceeds the allowable limit". This is also a local user in my company, so the mail won't even be going off-site.

This didn't happen with 7.0.1 (even tho I don't think Office 2010 was officially supported yet).

A 20 MB file attach works, so I'm guessing there's a 20 MB limit someplace.

Edit: it did work if I right-clicked the 29 MB file and used the Windows 'Send to email recipient' function.

Where do I fix this?

[Updated on: Fri, 10 September 2010 03:00]

•  
evsmetal

Send a private message to this user
Good ol' Microsoft..

Thanks for the info.
Previous Topic: Kerio Properties.fld corrupt
Next Topic: Outlook 2011 Performance
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 09:02:18 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00393 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.