Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Entourage Sent Items folder not updating? (We have a user whose Entourage Sent Items folder never updates unless the cache is emptied)
  •  
tbridge

Send a private message to this user
Server: Kerio Connect 7.1.0 (most recent)
Client: Entourage 2008 (most recent)

All of the Client's mailboxes are updating against the server just fine, except for the Sent Items mailbox. Sent Items mailbox will update when the cache is emptied, but it will not update under other normal circumstances. Mail sent from the client is stored in the Sent Items mailbox, but it just won't update.

I've rebuilt her Entourage DB, and also re-created the account without problems.

Tonight I've rebuilt the index on the box, and I'm hoping that will do the trick, but has anyone run into this?
  •  
p0ddie

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I ran into this a couple of times with customers abusing their mail clients for file sharing... Meaning they sent all their files they worked on together (50mb pdfs) via mail rather than via a file server, "it's just so convenient"...

Anyway, I found those using Entourage often had the problem with the sent items not syncing with the server. It's an Entourage thing, not a Kerio thing.

What fixed it for me was to delete the Entourage database and set up the account from scratch so the Entourage database gets repopulated from the server. Before that, I exported the entire sent items folder into a file, out of Entourage, and then reimported that file.

Entourage is the devil.
Previous Topic: Kerio, Outlook, multiple mail accounts and meeting invites
Next Topic: ClamXav/Mac Os 10.6 issues
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 09:54:55 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00431 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.