Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » customize login page of kerio winroute "control" for nonauth users
  •  
Jacklo

Send a private message to this user
Hi, how can I customize the login page of kerio winroute for nonauth users, I want to use it for a hotspot maybe
  •  
miyzfrider

I have also wanted to know if this is possible for the same reason. When I go to many locations where wi-fi is offered, there is a custom "welcome" page that gives terms and such. Sometimes there is a login required, other times not, just a button to click through to the page the user requested. Is this type of functionality possible or could it be added as a suggestion?
  •  
ICT and Me

Add it as a suggestion. I think it is't a strange request.
I like the idea and support it.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Goran

Yes i was thinking on that as well...
Even i edited welcome screen by my self, but i need to do that any time when new version come out.

Question cannot be stupid, but some of the answers can.
  •  
ZReau

•  
ZReau

Which path are the denied/welcome pages?
  •  
Jacklo

Just get yourelf a Mikrotik RB750 and follow the guide, kerio winroute suck!!

[Updated on: Mon, 09 January 2012 16:10]

•  
Goran

About Requests i have some.

1. Possibility to IDS not check some ports, because it causing a lag on HSpeed requests.

2. FIX Isue in MAC filtering, there is some strange big problems, even looks simple.

3. Fix isue with android phones, phones is not logging, DHCP give ip but not user login. (appliance)

4. Fix add control after kerio control also login not work (appliance)

5. Add in DynDns manual Interface to be updated!!

Question cannot be stupid, but some of the answers can.
Previous Topic: Migrating from Winroute to Control Box
Next Topic: kerio licentie
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 15:20:30 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00464 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.