Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » stop hard drive access
  •  
kunan

Send a private message to this user
hi!

i just want to know how to stop the hard drive access for a while ( apm / energy saving ) w/ KWRF 5.1 ... i ahev already disable all logs etc but its still read or write to HD ... log ? stats ?

w/ winroute 4.0 there is no problem, the HD switch to powersave normally ...

i have already check my win2000 pro configuration ... i think its KWRF reading or writing to HD every 5 seconds for some reasons ...

help, need to put my HD in APM mode.

TY

[Updated on: Thu, 13 May 2004 19:45]

•  
dispecer

same question, I noticed that too and I thought it started since I enabled DHCP but I'm not sure. I soon will revert to fixed ip addresses in my network and tell you if anything happened.
  •  
kunan

hi !
i disable both win2000 and kwf dhcp server ... the HD still swapping or reading or writing ...
w/ KW 4, no problem ...
strange phenomena ...

•  
kunan

hi !
impossible to disable HD access .................. why ? help plz

[Updated on: Tue, 18 May 2004 21:23]

Previous Topic: many IPs on WAN <at> one nic - mapping to different LAN IPs
Next Topic: Do not see my Home Page out network
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 11:43:58 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00475 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.