Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Active sync of public folders (Has anyone been able to get it to work)
  •  
pmet

Send a private message to this user
I have been trying to get the active snyc of publci folders to work on iphones and droids and am getting no where. Has anyone been able to get public folder to sync on eithe rof these devices and if so can you provide some detail on how.

Thanx

PMET
  •  
pmet

Send a private message to this user
I have reviewed that previously and have done that but the public folders still do not sync. I realize there must be something in my setup someplace that is casuign the problem but I cannot find it. I have created a new user to test this and the emails come through fine, but personal and public folder active snync is not working on this test unit. Am I missing something in the user account setup. For whatever reason I have nothing but problems with syncing between oru mobile devices even without the public folders.

PMET
Previous Topic: What's this warning?
Next Topic: Download of Kerio Connect 7.1.1 rpm fails
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Sep 24 01:32:50 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00341 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.