Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Custom Archiving
  •  
awaegel

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

We'd like to implement an archiving solution that works like the Outlook auto-archive but works on the Kerio mail store. Periodically this process should scan user email directories and move messages older than a specified date to a corresponding folder in a specified location. For example, messages older than (say) 18 months in my /work_messages folder would get moved to /my_archives/work_messages.

Has anyone solved this problem before? I don't see that there's any built-in support for this in Kerio.

If I were to roll my own solution, would the procedure be as simple as stopping the mail server, running an archiving script that moved the mail messages base on age & folder location, then restarting the mail server?
  •  
DeJuan N. Onley

Send a private message to this user
This is a feature I would be interested in as well. I found a Perl script that appears it would do the job but it would be nice to be able do this with the server online.
Previous Topic: Sync Conflict Issues
Next Topic: Connecting to server from home
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 20:00:53 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00330 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.