Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » File library not showing any files (File library not showing any files)
  •  
MJK NL Preferred Partner

Send a private message to this user
The file library is not showing any files that are uploaded?
Anyone knows how to fix this?
I am using Kerio Workspace 1.0.0 beta 5

[Updated on: Fri, 08 October 2010 09:29]

•  
WideConnect

Had the same thing. Thought it was related to my Kerio VPN client at first. Installed the Workspace client, opened all ports for my user and the files showed up.

Not sure which one was the solution though.
  •  
WideConnect

Have the same issue now with another user. I made him admin on the page, he sees the page but no files.
  •  
kerio_mjuhos

Hello
more information would be helpful.
Could you send us name of browser/version?
  •  
kerio_mjuhos

And version of Flash Player (see http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html) would be helpful.
  •  
WideConnect

Using IE8 fully updated and latest flash player.
  •  
WideConnect

Also does not work in Firefox and Safari brouwsers.
  •  
WideConnect

Getting this error on the page by the way:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Timestamp: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 09:47:36 UTC

Line: 7
Char: 87263
Code: 0
  •  
Tomas Laubr (Kerio)

Hello.
Could you please examine server log, if there are any error messages? Or you can send it to my email tlaubr<_at_>kerio.com
  •  
WideConnect

Server log (in workspace) says nothing important. When I log in with my own user I can see files, when I log in with other user I can see the page but still no files.
  •  
vtanguy

I've installed WorkSpace on a Win XP computer

I connect to it from another computer (Win 7) with Firefox 3.6.10 and IE 8.

I cannot see uploaded files (i can see images) on the two browsers (and i cannot see the pages/folders as in fig 5.2 on page 19 of the step-by-step guide when i choose a space).

BUT (?!) I can see uploaded files list when i choose to "print" the page, on the preview !! And it the same on IE and Firefox.
  •  
WideConnect

Hey! you are right! I do not see the files but when I hit preview I do see them!
  •  
mikei

I've found that the problem goes away for me if I use Safari. And it appears that it only becomes a problem in SOME folders - not others
  •  
vladigg

Have the same issue, but work fine with Chrome 6.0.472.63

Regards!
TEFICO

Same issue with server on a Win XP computer and connecting from a Vista computer with Firefox 3.6.10, IE8 full updated and Chrome 6.0.472.63
Previous Topic: Migrating to another machine - how to restore?
Next Topic: Mac install broken
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 00:26:40 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00567 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.