Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » iPad (App for iPad)
  •  
Rolland

Send a private message to this user
Will there be a consideration for an iPad app? A Kerio Connect app would be great as well.
  •  
stk_jj

Kerio Connect works great with iPad/iPhone - Calender/Addressbook/Mail App are included in iOS(4).
  •  
Rolland

Difficulty scrolling webmail in Safari. I have setup the Mail app for an IMAP account without issue. There exists a desktop client for Kerio Workspace, an app would be nice for the iPad/iPhone as well.
  •  
benjalamelami

Currently, I believe it much more fun to use the Kerio Connect on the iPad, iPhone using the exchange (activesync) option, rather than the imap or pop accounts. They work seamless so far with me. I imagine that there will be either an app or a web interface for the iPad on workspaces, as the hardest thing is done already on the iPhone.
  •  
My IT Indy

You guys are mixing up products. The OP asked about Kerio Workspace, not Kerio Connect.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
stk_jj

nuff2Bsaid:

Rolland wrote on Sat, 09 October 2010 00:30
A Kerio Connect app would be great as well.

•  
tappers

Trying to download documents work well from the KWS and then you can open them in pages, but how do upload the documents from pages ?
Previous Topic: Kerio WS client for firefox on 64 bit OS
Next Topic: backup a restore
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 21:24:35 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00408 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.