Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » iPhone support
  •  
samvenning

Send a private message to this user
Accessing our (test) installation of Kerio Workspace was working. But yesterday it stopped and I can't seem to fix it.

http://helpdesk.abt.com.au/IMG_0193_small.png
  •  
benjalamelami

I am having a different issue right now. The problem is that when I log on using the iPhone, everything seems to be working good, but I get double titles for almost everything.
  •  
Mike A.

I get the same thing as benjalamelami
  •  
Rolando

that's true, we got the same issue like benjalamelami.
  •  
benjalamelami

•  
benjalamelami

I have noticed that what happens is that it shows the items on the favorites and then the all spaces... remove pages from favorites and it will show up once... the only thing to do, is to separate the two categories... and voilá
  •  
benjalamelami

samvenning wrote on Thu, 14 October 2010 01:26
Accessing our (test) installation of Kerio Workspace was working. But yesterday it stopped and I can't seem to fix it.

http://helpdesk.abt.com.au/IMG_0193_small.png

I noticed this happens once a specified amount of time has passed. To solve it, I had to go to the settings -> safari -> clear all cookies... and then log in again.
  •  
phcranston

We are having the same problem with iPhone access. Clearing cookies and cache did not resolve the issue. We are still getting the same "loading" screen.
Previous Topic: Force HTTPS on users
Next Topic: Can I export
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 15:52:32 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00430 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.