Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » Russian and Deutsch language in userinterface don't work.
  •  
mudrak

Send a private message to this user
In my settings russian language is selected but it isn't work.
  •  
Yohann94

Only czech and english seems to be supported at the moment.
It would be great if we can see other languages in the 1.0 release like French for my concern...

[Updated on: Thu, 14 October 2010 11:40]

•  
mudrak

On russian kerio website has written that userinterface support 4 language: Czech English Russian and German.
  •  
kerio_mjuhos

Yes, that's true - we support Czech, English, Russian and German.

But some beta versions have only English/Czech translation included.
  •  
mudrak

May be there is some additional files with language Russian for workspace userinterface? I want to download it.

[Updated on: Fri, 15 October 2010 07:39]

•  
kerio_mjuhos

I'm afraid it's not possible - translation files are inseparable part of source codes. Sorry.
  •  
stk_jj

i found some files named de.js and de_login.js in the translation folders for front- and backend and started to translate it. But changes aren't respected ... Can you help me to help you Wink?!
  •  
mudrak

I have this files too and have ru.js, ru_login.js in folder C:\Program Files\Kerio\Workspace\Tomcat\webapps\ROOT\translations.
  •  
Jarda Snajdr (Kerio)

Hello,

Russian and German translations are not present in the current beta 5. We will include them in the next beta version. The final version 1.0 will be in four languages: English, German, Russian and Czech.

Jarda

Previous Topic: archive from scanner ??
Next Topic: Public folders for KWS?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 08:50:53 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00438 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.