Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » overnet and pure NAT
  •  
kunan

Send a private message to this user
hi!

how to configure the policies to do a PURE NAT for and from overnet ?

consider 2 PC behind a firewall connected to internet by a DSL modem ip=10.6.6.1

1/ 10.6.6.6 = overnet tcp/udp=4662 udp:4665
2/ 10.6.6.7 = overnet tcp/udp=5662 udp:5665

how to set the policies to do a pure nat / translation ???

the ports mapping settings is a bit strange on that firewall ...........

look at the picture, its my actual policies and seems to works ... but not at 100% ............

http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=getfile&id=145

ty

• Attachment: overnet.jpg
    (Size: 23.35KB, Downloaded 790 times)
  •  
gert

Send a private message to this user
I'm using eDonkey behind a Kerio setup, so the principle should be the same. It's working great. My rules look similar to yours, but with a few differences.

First of all I have the destination set to be the firewall host (because all traffic to listening ports coming from the Internet goes first to the NAT server of course).

Next in the translation column I haven't specified a target port. That way the port number will be left as is and only the IP address will be translated.

Finally, you need a rule allowing outgoing traffic from the hosts. I can't see if you already have that or not, but it needs to be:

Source: 10.6.6.6 + 10.6.6.7
Destination: (your internet interface) or Any
Service: Any
Action: Allow (of course Razz)
Translation:
- Source NAT: Translate to address of outgoing interface
- Destination NAT: No translation

Hope it helps,

Gert
Previous Topic: VPN Configuration
Next Topic: For Russian Users #2 (На русском)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 13:12:32 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00423 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.