Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Connecting multiple customers (Connecting multiple customers)
  •  
WideConnect

Send a private message to this user
I want to use Kerio Operator for multiple customers, a sort of wholesale construction.

In addition to Kerio Connect, I am not sure if Operator can be used for this. Kerio Connect can host multiple domains for instance.

Anybody got ideas on how to configure Operator to host multiple businesses/customers?
  •  
Mission IT Services

I have a similar question about setting up a Operator server and then selling phone services to customers as service. Is a SaaS Operator setup possible?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Operator is not ready for a multi-tenant environment in this version.

Vladimir
  •  
WideConnect

Will it be in the future?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

What I can promise is that we will consider it in the plan for future versions and weigh it against other proposed features.

Vladimir
  •  
Kris

We know that a couple of customers would love to be able to use it as a wholesale product/solution

so +1 from me personally
and douze points from the Netherlands Wink

[Updated on: Tue, 26 October 2010 11:07]

Previous Topic: Multiple simultaneous SIP connections on one extension
Next Topic: Can't call out or receive
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 04:55:02 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00369 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.