Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » Video Formats and Customization
  •  
cloud2

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

Been testing out Kerio Workspace for a few days now.
Maybe handy to make a list of compatible video formats (.mov h.264 isn't supported i found out).

Also, in Kerio Connect one can change for example the webmail logo and even logon screen. Will the same be possible for Workspace? (and to get rid of that green color).

Workspace is growing on us after testing it for a while only thing is that it could use a bit better designer...everything still looks a little off. It's just isn't at 100% yet design-wise.
  •  
cloud2

•  
evsmetal

The supported video format is in the docs.. .flv I believe.
  •  
jo_moreware

This is a bit disappointing. It would be great if Kerio Workspace also could support H264 to be viewed on iPhone and iPad.
  •  
EdRoxter

This shouldn't be a problem, actually. Some free Flash video players like the JW Player or GPL FlowPlayer support H264, AAC Audio and stuff seamlessly (as far as I can tell, also in the .mov container format) because the newer Adobe Flash Players have those codecs integrated.

Thus, .mp4 and .mov files shouldn't be "not supported".

Would be nice to have one of those integrated in Workspace.

[Updated on: Thu, 18 November 2010 16:30]

•  
fishtech

sorry to bring up an old thread... just saw this in passing.

if you simply rename a .mov file as .flv it should play nicely in WorkSpace (so long as it was saved with h264, i believe).

hth,

ft.

Previous Topic: Help Workspace 2.1 Background colours and tables
Next Topic: 2.1.1 release?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 12:01:48 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00431 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.