Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Cisco 7941,7961 never show in provisioned phones
  •  
bonfanet

Send a private message to this user
I can't see my cisco 7941,7961 in provisioned list ...

The automatic provisoring in not working with that model, I try to insert manualy but it is not included in the list and I can't edit or delete ...

instead everything work great with Linksys SPA922 ...

Thanks
--
Alessandro
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

If the phone is not recognized, maybe it's asking for another configuration file name over TFTP. Try to activate the provisioning messages in the debug log to see whether the phone's request makes it to Operator and what is the file name that the phone asks for.

Operator expects to see the default config file names for each particular brand. The easiest method for returning to the default name is to do a factory reset of the phone.

Vladimir
  •  
bonfanet

I've just try to make a complete reset on the phone, but nothing is change ...

that's my debug log for provisioning:
[25/Oct/2010 17:37:46] Checking if provisioning is enabled
[25/Oct/2010 17:37:46] Checking existence of CTLSEP001819B30CC3.tlv
[25/Oct/2010 17:37:46] Checking existence of ITLSEP001819B30CC3.tlv
[25/Oct/2010 17:37:46] Checking existence of ITLFile.tlv
[25/Oct/2010 17:37:46] Checking existence of SEP001819B30CC3.cnf.xml
[25/Oct/2010 17:37:47] Checking if provisioning is enabled

If I try to add a fake 7941 phone with "Add manually" with address like 00:00:00:00:00:01 is never display in the list ! But instead work with all other phone model ...
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Are the phones 7941, 7961 or 7941G, 7961G? The G models have a different configuration format and are not supported now.

Vladimir
  •  
bonfanet

ops ... Sorry, is a 7941G model Sad

It'll support in future ?

Thanks
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

We would like to support them in the future but Polycom models are at the top of the waiting list now.

Vladimir
  •  
scenac

Is the Linksys/Cisco WIP310 supported?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

the WIP310 is not supported.

Vladimir
  •  
husam.alqazzaz

hello

I installing kerio operator in my company and its work perfect with sip GSM like Nokia e and n model, but pls i need help that when our vip employ connected their cisco 7941 the kerio operator could not config them automatically???

in this case what i do if i try to install manually its also not work

did that mean i must convert cisco 7941 to sip mode and how i can do that ???

regards
Husam
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

You need to download SIP firmware for your phone from Cisco and then upgrade the phone manually.

Vladimir
  •  
Howie Isaacks

I am trying to test with a Cisco 7940G, and a Cisco 7962. Are either of those supported? If not, I will stick with those listed on your site.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

These models are not yet supported. They use a configuration format that differs from 7940 and 7960. We already did some work on the new models but I am hesitant to roll it out as the support is not complete. The major pain point is that we do not know how to do a remote resync of the phones. They seem to accept the same command as the previous models (at lest they do not respond with an error message) but nothing happens.

Vladimir
Previous Topic: Analog card for operator
Next Topic: Kerio Operator 1.0.2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 00:25:10 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00601 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.