Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » CallRouting
  •  
vkeven

Send a private message to this user
Can I setup 2 different trunk for same dial pattern ?

suppose that I have a local SIP/PSTN Bridge whith outgoing rules with 9 and also a SIP Provider for long distance call with dial outgoing rules of 1xxxxxxxxxx , how can I permit long distance call for local SIP if SIP provider goes offline ?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

After you create your incoming and outgoing rules using the simple wizard, you can edit the outbound prefix entry and add one or more interfaces to it. If a prefix matches an outbound call, the interfaces will be used one after another in the order they are listed.

Vladimir

index.php?t=getfile&id=2055&private=0

•  
vkeven

Previous Topic: Feature Request - Open Directory Integration
Next Topic: Outbound Routing screen missing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 16:29:35 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00413 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.