Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Call Routing
  •  
elied

Send a private message to this user
Dear all,
I need internal users to calls outside the company using external phone numbers.
Is it possible with Kerio operator?
Thank you.

[Updated on: Fri, 22 October 2010 12:34]

•  
KerioNL

yes you can.

You can set this setting at extensions, per extension.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

When calling from a local extension to some external number, you are always identified by your external number. The simplest setup is to have a single external number - in that case all your internal extensions are represented by that number when calling outside. Or you can have a list or interval of external numbers and map them to the internal extensions.

Is this what your are asking about?

Vladimir
  •  
elied

OK
I should install a modem on my kerio operator hardware
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

I don't quite understand. Do you mean a telephony card? Operator currently supports Digium TE122 and Digium B410P cards. Or you use an account with a SIP telephony provider to call outside.

Vladimir
  •  
elied

Modem is a telephony card
that what i mean

anyway thx
  •  
elied

But i need a telephony card that support RJ12 not RJ45
Can you help?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Operator 1.0 supports the two cards mentioned above (Digium TE122 and Digium B410P). We plan to add support of analog Digium cards but not in 1.0.

Vladimir
Previous Topic: Call Forwarding
Next Topic: GSM Gateway
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 10:50:50 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00459 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.