Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » documentation for webmail login branding in KC7 (documentation for webmail login branding in KC7)
  •  
b-tom

Send a private message to this user
I am looking for more details about login branding in Kerio Connect 7. Where can I find some in-depth documentation about the new structure? I've found this Kb article ( http://support.kerio.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=v iewarticle&kbarticleid=356) which is from 2006. Compared to KM v6 Kerio did a lot of changes on all levels.

Any help would be appreciated

[Updated on: Wed, 27 October 2010 18:17]

•  
b-tom

Kerio changed the status variables for session expired, incorrect username/password.

I'd like to style and position the new variable but I can't find any information on that.

Any ideas? Confused
  •  
netground

Hi,

Just look into:

/opt/kerio/mailserver/web/webmail/login

There you can edit .css, put some in /img and index.php

It's not neat, but do-able!

Hans

Net Ground B.V.
Domainname registration, webhosting, Kerio hostedmail, Streaming VOD and Live streams, Virtual servers (VMware), dedicated servers, managed servers, cloudhosting.

http://www.netground.nl
Previous Topic: Shared Mailboxes - Will it show as 'read' or 'unread'?
Next Topic: Sync Conflict Issues
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 22:52:29 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00545 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.