Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Great Idea, not functional
  •  
mgnsupport

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
I am glad to see this product. I am unable to get any SIP trunks to actually accept incoming phone calls. Having major problems registering SIP phones and Softphones. Once I add Call Routing, it does not work. If I remove the info from Call Routing, it does not really remove it from the sip.conf file. My trunks show that they are registered, Yes my firewall is open and RTP ports 10000 - 20000 are open. I am using multiple providers. Broadvoice trunk, Axvoice trunk and using IPKall to get a Google Voice working. All of these trunks work just fine on my PIAF box. What am I missing in your software. I have checked and double checked the settings in the sip.conf and sip show peers. Peers show my peers and sip show registry is showing my trunks registered. I am just not able to get any incoming phone calls. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jason
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

What is your firewall setting in Operator? If you map ports to Operator, you should limit the source addresses that can go through that mapping (only allow your SIP provider address range) or set the firewall in Operator but maybe you are blocking too much traffic.

It's usually not needed to map ports as SIP should work quite well through NAT these days.

Is there anything in the logs?

We will have a look at the SIP providers that you mention.

Vladimir
  •  
mgnsupport

I have put Operator on a DMZ to remove the possiblity of it being a firewall issue. However I am still unable to receive incoming calls from any of the sip providers. Outgoing is working just great and I finally figured out the problem with my SIP phones and SoftPhones. There is nothing in the log files about incoming calls. Basically it appears that the trunk is not properly register to allow the provider to pass the incoming calls to Operator. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jason
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Some SIP providers request that you register your public IP address with them to make the trunk fully functional. Maybe this is the case?

Vladimir
Previous Topic: Call Center, Outbound and Voice Record
Next Topic: Linksys SPA941 registered but no lines showing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 13:59:31 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00475 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.