Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Messaging Agent crash when Calendar Sync turned on.
  •  
jg45

Send a private message to this user
We are running a BES Express server with the latest Kerio Connector. Currently I am the only one on the BES server while we work the bugs out. The main issue right now is that if I turn calendar sync on in my device the BES Messaging agent crashes (with an Exception caught error in it's log) repeatedly. I searched and did not see this specific issue, does anyone know how to resolve this? I have attached an excerpt of the messaging agent log from when the crash occurs.

•  
jg45

Send a private message to this user
This issue is still occurring. I have on occasion been able to leave the Wireless Calendar Sync turned on and BESX not have issues, but it is very random and infrequent. Would appreciate any advice or direction.

Edited to add. Running Kerio 7.1.2, BESX 5.0.2 on Windows Server 2003

[Updated on: Thu, 13 January 2011 00:06]

Previous Topic: Second Domain POP IMAP problem
Next Topic: UpdateChecker.cpp: Update check failed, an error occured.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 06:44:57 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00412 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.