Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » wm (dd)
  •  
wanghuanju

Send a private message to this user

We use the following products, all which can do this as long as the e-mail isn't Kerio to Kerio;

Mimesweeper; LittleBrother; Surfcontrol.

Except for Mimesweeper, the others are discontinued.

You could always relay your email through a relay which has logging. There are a ton of free options;

You can do just about anything with sendmail, I'd be shocked if you couldn't do this;

The archiving idea is also good -- you can script auto delete after so many days so it doesn't get too large. You can archive to a cheap drive for example NewEgg has a 750GB drive for $110 right now.

everyday happy!
  •  
ICT and Me

Send a private message to this user
And what want you to tell or ask?
Because I can't find anything usefull.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
Previous Topic: LDAP Bind error in Error Log
Next Topic: Shared Mailboxes - Will it show as 'read' or 'unread'?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 12:38:22 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00411 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.