Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook 2010 - 64-bit (Support for 64-bit versions)
  •  
netground

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Any news on support for Outlook 2010 - 64 bit versions?

We are not able to serve clients with new desktops & Outlook 64-bit using Kerio.

Hans

Net Ground B.V.
Domainname registration, webhosting, Kerio hostedmail, Streaming VOD and Live streams, Virtual servers (VMware), dedicated servers, managed servers, cloudhosting.

http://www.netground.nl
  •  
winkelman

Even Microsoft itself is recommending installing 32-bit Office on 64-bit Windows machines. There are only a very limited number of cases where they say you should install 64-bit Office. Mainly if you want to run Excel sheets that are larger then 2Gb. Well, assuming you do not use sheets that large, you would be better of installing 32-bit Windows.

Perhaps even in such a case it would be recommendable to install 32-bit Office without Excel and 64-bit Excel separately. If such a thing is possible, of course.

Okay, I know this is not precisely what you're asking for, but perhaps you did not know this Microsoft recommendation.
  •  
Dakhaas

But what about running Windows 7/64/US and running Office 2010/32 then the Kerio Connector is still not installing! You can only install the Offline Edition and I want to use the normal edtion. I don't want to use the offline version because it is really slow and not workable for me. They tell that they have Office 2010 support but not for the online edition, really strange!!!
Previous Topic: Shared Calendar with other Domain
Next Topic: Kerio Connect and ext4
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 16:53:47 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00445 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.