Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Kerio Operator - incoming call mute (problem)
  •  
Jabba

Send a private message to this user
Tonight i have decided to try Operator ( with ip address 192.168.10.249) in my office, i have a Kontrol as a firewall with ip address 192.168.10.254. Outoing call work perfect but incoming call are mute....

In the Control i have set 2 rules

A ) source: internet | Destionation: Firewall | Service: SIP | Action: Allow | MAP to 192.168.10.249 | no control
B) source: 192.168.10.249 | Destionation: Internet | Service: SIP | Action: Allow | NAT on WAN | no control

How can i solve this problem ?
  •  
ICT and Me

Do you have provide the external IP (public) to your SIP provider. Sometimes this could help.
I got also Control and this is my ruleset for operator.
Inbound:
Internet -> Firewall forward to IP(internal)
Services: SIP, RTP, TCP 5090, UDP 5065, UDP 5090, UDP 8000 and UDP 8002
Outbound:
Not set because it's already in Trusted (LAN) and has internet access.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Jabba

I have changed my configurations with your ....but nothing is changed.....every incoming call is mute and I don't have any idea to solve this problem.
i can't localize the problem...i don't know if is it in Control or Operator.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

You can use the built-in packet sniffier under System -> Network -> Advanced to see that traffic is coming to Operator.

Vladimir
  •  
Little Mo

Lack of audio is almost always a NAT/Network/IP issue. The ports on the firewall must be open. No audio on a connected call would mean that the RTP ports are probably not open. The proper outside ip address must be set in the SIP configuration on the server especially if the Operator machine is behind NAT. If it is not set the SIP packets will have an internal non-routable IP that your provider will not be able to reach listed in it.

I am a bit behind on using the most recent Operator build but the basics for getting VOIP to work won't have changed.
  •  
ICT and Me

@VToncar
Vladimiet, I have help Jabba remote and can't find a reason why this problem is there. Voice outbound works perfect, but incoming is dead (mute). I have made a sniffer capture and he has send it to you by e-mail. Please, let me also know what the problem could be. Just to learn and for certification purpose Wink

@Jabba
It was nice to work with you on distance (remotely)

@Little Mo
Jabba and I have looked in the Control and Operator setting but the problem wasn't Control. Settings are good.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

I received no packet dump from you so far. But I looked into another dump today that showed an interesting issue: The INVITE request sent by the SIP provider contained information about the length of the SDP part but there was no SDP in the packet.

I just wander what device could shorten the packet like this.

Vladimir
  •  
ICT and Me

Hi Vladimir,

It's correct you don't get a sniffer file from me, but you have receive it from Jabba.
I just help him with this.

I also see that Radek is answer the same issue mentioned in the beta section. Please, can you two combine your afforts. Because there is at this moment two different lines and thats confusing.

With regards,
Carlo
ICT and Me

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
Previous Topic: Sip account not registred (Bad request protocol Packet)
Next Topic: Installation Kerio Operator
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 26 23:41:45 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00437 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.