Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » Cost for this product
  •  
jensonyu

Send a private message to this user
Kerio folks, can you shed the light on how much this product will be (ballpark, in USD)? We don't want to do heavy testing and get all users on board but then find out later that we can't afford it.

Thanks.
  •  
rickblackdog

I'm going to show this to one of my clients lately, and this will be one of the questions they ask as well, a guideline price would be useful - exciting product.
  •  
jacobrl

Hi,

Price and estimation date for final version was very important to talk with client.

ludovic
  •  
J Strong

I think Workspace is something my company can definitely use, and we've got a big project I'd like to use it for. However, before I can start down this path I need SOMETHING to tell my boss regarding cost. Really loose is just fine, but I need something.

About two years ago we moved away from Exchange and are big fans of Kerio now - hopefully we can add Workspace to the list of products we use! -J
  •  
mijoho

Workspace has the potential of being another awesome product in Kerio's portfolio. Unfortunately our Kerio Sales Manager cannot provide us with even a ballpark price so that we can 1/delay clients close to purchasing Sharepoint or Ipswitch professional products 2/conduct advance marketing so that when Workspace is ready for distribution that we can have some good sales from the beginning. Workspace has the looks of a good product, until we get pricing ROM's it unfortunately not a consideration.
  •  
Erkel

In the same boat, same with operator, need to get an indication of pricing, as not much point continuing if it is going to be out of our price range.
  •  
ICT and Me

Same here. Basic already sold the "beta" if I knew pricing.
I think a lot of us resellers can do pre-saling on Workspace and Operator.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
MichaelC

Previous Topic: KWS web admin conflict with Kerio Connect / Kerio FW
Next Topic: Beta 6 - Server does not start after fresh install
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 15:48:42 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00467 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.