Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Multiple inbound phone number
  •  
Little Mo

Send a private message to this user
I still see no way to add additional phone number on the incoming trunks. You have allowed for a concurrent range but out of my 100 current VOIP clients not one of them has concurrent numbers. This is something I brought up after testing a previous version. So many companies end up adding market expansion lines or adding more employees at random times that there is just no way their numbers will stay in one block.

A recent example of a customer we just got is a company that purchases the phones numbers of other business in their field that went out of business. They are a small company of about 6 people and they have 32 random phone numbers. They would be a prime example of a company I could sell Operator to but it won't work for them.

The lack of this capability just eliminated my ability to sell Operator to any of my customers. It is something I think you should put very high on your priority list.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

You can now have a list of individual external numbers on the interface. Simply separate the individual numbers with a comma in the interface edit dialog.

Vladimir
Previous Topic: Conference
Next Topic: IPv6 SIP
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 17:20:42 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00365 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.