Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Word and Excel very slow
  •  
heinzholding

Send a private message to this user
Hi together,

we have a little problem with our Kerio Connect (v 7.1.0)

Since Kerio KOFF is installed, it takes a very long time (up to 5 minutes!!) to open little excel oder word attachments directly out of outlook.
The problem is, this happens with all office versions from 2002 to 2007. The Kerio mailbox size could not be a reasen too because there are users where mailbox is up to 5 GB an some of them only have about 50 mails.

Do you have the same problem or (much better) a solution for me?
Don't know what to do...

Kerio support told me, that I have to clean the Inbox-folder but this was no the solution...

Thank you for your answers!
  •  
robsik

Send a private message to this user
We have the same problem with some computers running Windows XP and Office 2007. We haven't found any solution yet, so if someone has any, please let us know.

Robert
Previous Topic: What's the point of Kerio Mailing Lists?
Next Topic: Kerio Connect 7.1.1 & BESx
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 11:21:13 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00390 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.