Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Replied mail from iPhone
  •  
rogierbanis

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

We use Kerio connect in combination with Outlook, Apple Mail, Webmail and iphones.

We found the following issue in combination with the iPhones and i hope someone recognises this and maybe has a solutions.

When we reply an email through, for example, apple mail or webinterface we do not get a reply sign in the iphone.
When a mail is replied with the iphone we don't see the reply image in mail, outlook or webinterface.

Same goes for forwarded mail.

Does anyone have a solution for this issue because it's very anoing.

Thanks in advance.

best regards,
Rogier
  •  
p0ddie

same here, just checked as I never really payed attention to that. I believe it's within the limitations of the activesync protocol... maybe someone else can share some insight.
  •  
rogierbanis

No Activesync definately supports it.

It works perfect with other a-like systems like Open-Xchange and Zarafa so it definately has something to do with Kerio.
I hope that someone has the answer to this issue.

Thanks.
  •  
p0ddie

hey, just to narrow this down - does it work on other systems with iOS devices? Can't check with an Exchange server right now. If it's a Kerio thing, then yes, +1 as a feature request Smile
  •  
rogierbanis

Yes it does.

I tested with Exchange, Open-Xchange and Zarafa.
Only Kerio gives me this issue.

My customer with 100+ users is not amused about this to say the least.

•  
My IT Indy

File a bug report with Kerio. The more bug reports they get the more likely they are to fix it.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
Previous Topic: Load Balance
Next Topic: Large queue on border mail server.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 15:04:32 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00912 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.