Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Domein forward option is greyed out (Domein forward option is greyed out)
  •  
stephan

Send a private message to this user
Hi

I'm trying find a way to forward email from a kerio box to a exchange box.
On this way i have a backup from the mail when the exchange box is down.
So i have read, it is possible to forward mail to the exchange server with the forward option under the domain tab.
But when i will select the option to forward mail even if the emailadres exist on the kerio box this option is greayed out.

Is there something i'm missing in this?

•  
p0ddie

you enter a mail server name, not an email address into the forward field under domains.

aside from that I assume you mean in case the kerio box is down you still have the exchange server (which makes no sense as when the kerio box is down the mail forward rule will not work) - you wrote "On this way i have a backup from the mail when the exchange box is down".

if you want to forward each and every mail that hits the kerio box to the exchange box, you are better off using the archive to external server/address function found under archive/backup.
  •  
stephan

Sorry for the late reaction,

I have the problem solved.
With better reading of the message given by kerio i solved that i have fist make domain alias before i can select the option to forware messages to another domain.

Thanks for your help.
Previous Topic: Kerio connector for Blackberry installation problem
Next Topic: spam
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 23 18:14:40 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00425 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.