Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » many IPs on WAN <at> one nic - mapping to different LAN IPs
  •  
hypergrafx

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I couldn't find an answer yet for my problem so I hope for some help in the forum Rolling Eyes

I have several IPs asigned to my WAN-Nic under NT 4.0

213.x.x.9, 218.x.x.26-29

everything works fine from the LAN,
all servers are reachable, Internetconnection sharing is ok,...

My server is reachable from my main IP 213.xxx from the internet,
but I can't access any other IP from outside! Crying or Very Sad

All rules are setup with the wizard,

all mailtraffic should go to 218.x.x.26
all http should go to 218.x.x.27
(later on I want to split different dns-entries on http into different IPS, but for now I would be just fine if everything runs Razz )

I just upgraded from 4.25 which whas running perfect Smile
added some IPs to the OS and thats it

best regards for any idea
Previous Topic: 3 or 4 dsl line with 1 local network pls help need answer
Next Topic: stop hard drive access
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 06:45:24 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00328 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.