Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » ToDo Calender (Reminders and shared calenders)
  •  
consiglieri

Send a private message to this user
Hi
We are a small office and use Kerio for our mail and shared calenders. We run mostly mac's, but also a couple of pc's using Outlook.

Everything works fine with one minor issue. If I add an event on my iphone and set a reminder for say five minutes before the event, then everyone who subscribes to my calender gets the reminder. This is quite annoying when your phone beeps for atrivila reminder that only the recipient is interested in. I was hoping one could create a "todo" calender on the Kerio server but so far I have failed.

How do others handle this issue? There must be a way for others to be able to see my calendder and make bookings but not get reminders?
Previous Topic: notification behavior(apple mail/iCal)
Next Topic: Send delay, or 'recall' option
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 00:32:16 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.