Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Sync TB 3.2 Adressbook & Kerio
  •  
guizoo

Send a private message to this user
Hi Mates,

I recherched and tried imho all possibilities now i know so far and I'm unable to sync Thunberbird Contacts with Kerio.

The following addons i tried without success:

- AddressbookSynchronizer
- LDAPrw
- GOGo Connector
- Zindus

with the following protocols:

- LDAP
- CardDAV
- IMAP

Is there any way to sync these contacts two way and fully rw?

I'm now close before writing a python script that does the sync, but what an ugly solution... Sad

Can anyone help me?
  •  
guizoo

versions: It is TB 3.1.6 and Kerio 7.1.2 build 2260
  •  
BudDurland

As far as I know, there is no tool for synchronizing your t-bird address book with Kerio. It is fairly easy to set up t-bird to use Kerio's address book(s) to find people's addresses via LDAP. It's one-way, though.

Good is better than evil because it's nicer
--Mammy Yokum
  •  
guizoo

Yes, this seems to work. But in my case, you only get results if you search for something. To get the full contact list, it is necessary to search for " " (space).

And I cannot migrate the existent TB contacts into Kerio this way.

I understand the way how Kerio saves the contacts. So I'm able to write a script to add contacts via SSH. But this way is ugly and the last thing I want to do.
  •  
p0ddie

if therese machines were Macs, you could use the Kerio Sync Connector and sync the server AB to the OS X AB, then use the OS X AB in Thunderbird... no solution for Windoze comes to mind, sorry.
Previous Topic: Error 28102: Unsupported version of Microsoft Outlook
Next Topic: Ical Problems kerio connec 7.1 and 7.2 beta
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 05:03:10 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00462 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.