Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Active Directory Integration - Domain not valid (NTLM Authentication not Working)
  •  
rellis73

Send a private message to this user
We recently created a second domain within our organization and decided that this was a good opportunity to use the integrated credintialing with Active Directory. Installed the Active Directory extensions on the new domain server, created a test user and can sucessfully log in to the webmail using domain credentials. However, when trying to set up with Outlook with the same test user and SPA I am getting an error stating connection to Kerio MailServer failed. However in the debug log I see where the NTLM authentication request comes in but says "the domain is not valid". All seems to be right in the Directory Service setup and works through the webmail but not through SPA. Any ideas?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Verify the NT Domain setting in the Advanced tab on Domain Setting page in the Web Administration. WebMail does not use NTLM therefore it may work even if the NT domain is configured incorrectly.
  •  
rellis73

It is set to domainname.local

•  
rellis73

Ok, disregard this post. I found the problem. The problem was that I used the FQDN domainname.local on the Advanced tab. Seems Kerio only wanted the domainname. THanks for the quick reply.
Previous Topic: Open directory users not showing up
Next Topic: Kerberos Authentication Problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 03:04:45 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00387 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.