Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Call Pickup Feature (Is possible to pickup a call by dial some command?)
  •  
jose_munoz_h

Send a private message to this user
I was testing kerio operator and I guess if is possible to pickup a call by dialing some number or command?.

If this feature is not included, will be included in next releases?

Thanks.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

This is not possible with the current version and yes, it's among the candidate features for future releases. Do you think this is a frequently used feature?

Vladimir
  •  
jose_munoz_h

Yes I do, is important for small business to pickup a call.

Thanks you
  •  
KevinG

Vladimir, I agree with Jose. I think call pickup is near essential.

Thanks

Kevin
(This is my second attempt to post this so apologies if it appears twice!)
  •  
sbergin

+1 on this feature request
  •  
macinfosys

•  
gantenbein

•  
ICT and Me

+4 Smile
@ Vladimir. Of course this is something that will be used.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Thanks to all for your votes!

Vladimir
  •  
generic_penguin

absolute +1

I am a Kerio reseller in Australia and I have clients with +100 staff that are looking for phone systems. But without features like click to dial via a URL string, or an API or database schema that they can use to build custom agent reports and the ability to record "All" phone calls I am struggling to see a market share for this product.

I could be wrong here, but everyone that would be happy with Operators current offering's either opts for a free open source solutions if they have a large number of users / inhouse tech. Or if they have a low number of uses they go with a full hosted solution such as mynetfone.com.au that give you the virtual pabx for free as part of the sip trunk line so no server or software overheads

To target business that are happy with a paid turnkey solution such as kerio operator then we need to start providing some more what I would call standard call centre features

Looking forward to the future
  •  
ICT and Me

@generic_penguin,

Kerio is busy at this moment to create the request you made.
At this moment there are several requests who has a certain priority before yours.
Please, let us Resellers be patience and tell our customers the features are coming. Maybe the next full release if we beta-testers have approved the functions.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

@generic_penguin,

This kind of feedback is really useful for us. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Vladimir
Previous Topic: Pick up a ringing extension
Next Topic: Record calls
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 02:58:14 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00487 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.