Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Earlier mails does not appear when my friend reply to my mail
  •  
lorinzer

Send a private message to this user
The situation is that ,
My mail server is : Kerio Connect 7.1.1 , My Client Mail : Outlook 2003 SP3 with latest updates , and POP3 Configuration .
e.g
1-today I sent a message to friend out of our company .
2-he replies to me (adding comments to my original mail) , I receive the e-mail with no comment , the 1st line in his reply was my original message .
3-I tried to open my account using WebMail , I saw a different few ,I can see the earlier e-mails down , the comment that he added appears here and does not appear on Outlook client .
*** I did so many other testing to troubleshooting this issues , I came with no result ***
--Help please , any comment , any body experience this before--
  •  
lorinzer

Did any one read this ,, can nay one comment on this please .....
  •  
TorW

Is an antivirus program scanning your KOFF message store? Try excluding the folder containing the file STORE.FDB.
Previous Topic: SNOM300 connection to Kerio LDAP-server?
Next Topic: Using 2 calendars on 1 smartphone
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 25 01:08:08 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00364 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.