Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio calendar free/bussy
  •  
Blisk

Send a private message to this user
I still have problem on some computers with free and bussy people, when I am making a meeting.

There is no error and some computers work ok and some not.

I checked this line and it is ok and on all computers is the same.
htts://mailserver:443/freebusy/%SERVER%/%NAME%

in mailserver is our domain name.

And certificate is not authorized but it is installed and it is valid through 2019 on all computers the same certificate.

What can be wrong that some computers work ok and other not.

all have latest kerio offline connector. Computers are some win7 and some win XP.
  •  
ICT and Me

Which MS-Office version?

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Blisk

MS office 2003 and 2007, both.
On some computers work and on some desn't.
And didn't notice any difference between computers and installed software.

[Updated on: Mon, 29 November 2010 09:20]

•  
TorW

Free/busy info won't necessarily show up instantly in the meeting planner when you add a participant. What happens if you refresh the free/busy info and wait a couple of seconds? Also, check if the users who cannot see free/busy haven't set a custom sender (Tools/options/Kerio mail server/customize sender).
  •  
Blisk

Users are connected all the time all of them. Everytime I check I checked calendar free/bussy from our boss, because he has all the time filled in calĨendar with meetings.

No matter how many time I refresh and what I do on some computer I see this bussy blue line.
On others don't. Just message that information is not avalible.

I will check customize sender. Thanks
  •  
TorW

Came to think of another thing: where are the users with unknown free/busy info picked from? Do their email addresses correspond with the Kerio account names? If you invite an alias to a meeting, the free/busy info won't show up.
  •  
Blisk

alias works too. I have setup certificate again and on windows XP works ok, now they can see free bussy.

But not on windows 7 and office 2007. I have installed certificate too, but I always get an error. Can get info from john.wajne something lik that.

I tried account name or alias no mather what doesn't work.
Is there something to do in windows 7 or MS office 2007?
  •  
timdriedger

Previous Topic: Outlook Free/Busy Problem and Solution
Next Topic: backup and restore with rsync / Outlook does complete resync
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 20:30:50 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00452 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.