Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Droid X, Droid 2, Droid Incredible, Droid Eris, G1, G2 email issues (Get your cases in for these phones, we need to get them working properly)
  •  
Trent Greenawalt

Send a private message to this user
In my environment, we support all of the above phones and then some. It seems that Kerio is working diligently on fixes/support for these phones, but in order to troubleshoot issues they need cases submitted for these phones.

Most importantly, the most widely purchased phone the droid x is flying off the shelves and still doesn't sync with kerio on a consistant basis. This is most important as more and more executives, owners, and other non-techies just expect their phones to work...well Kerio needs to make them just work. I have 3 Droid x phones in my environment now and 5-7 more in the next few weeks, so if you can help me...help you, we will get these devices supported.

Kerio in order to stay in the game, thes devices need to be support ASAP after then are released. We can live with bugs in the client, or KOC, or whatnot, but what people can't live without are their cell phones syncing. It is their life blood, so please put and emphasis on the Droid (android os) from this point out.

Also once Verizon releases the Iphone on it's network that is going to be huge and hopefully you will be prepared. Mobile is the new "Black", so get in the game.

Thanks,
Trent Greenawalt

-I built a house out of my to-do list, I now have the biggest house in the country. Awesome!
Trent Greenawalt
  •  
Trent Greenawalt

I forgot, I also have a HTC Hero (Android) in use with touchdown too. Paid $20 for the app because Kerio didn't sync correctly. There is also another droid phone in one of my branch offices that doesn't work off the shelf either and I think they too are using touchdown.

-I built a house out of my to-do list, I now have the biggest house in the country. Awesome!
Trent Greenawalt
  •  
pal

Trent Greenawalt wrote on Mon, 22 November 2010 22:25

Kerio in order to stay in the game, thes devices need to be support ASAP after then are released. We can live with bugs in the client, or KOC, or whatnot, but what people can't live without are their cell phones syncing.

I disagree, i would prefer a sync without any bugs and can wait for it some weeks/months. I am not interested to screw my entire phone book, calendar or my mails due a bug.
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect 7.1.1 & BESx
Next Topic: Failed IMAP login from 192.168.0.1, authentication method CRAM-MD5
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 21:31:41 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00377 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.