Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Blackberry and webmail
  •  
mombooks

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

I have a bunch of users who have blackberries, and they're largely unable to load the webmail login page for kerio - I've installed blackberry simulators 5+6 in my windows simulator and though BB OS 5 browser seems to load the webmail mini fine, the BB OS 6 browser merely loads a blank page where the login page should be...

Some of my users using really old blackberries are logging on without a problem - most BB users can load the login screen, but there's no webmail mini button and when you try to login it eventually dumps you back at the login window.

Has anyone else encountered this problem and/or figured out a fix? I/these users don't want their BB's set up to receive push email, they just want to be able to log in to webmail every now and then...

Kind regards,

John
  •  
nhoague

Send a private message to this user
The BB browser will almost always force the mini mode. Make sure in your mailserver config for Advanced -> Webmail that you turn OFF the force webmail logout if users IP address changes. The Blackberry devices use RIM as a proxy, and their outbound IP always changes. This will make it impossible for a Blackberry to use webmail.
Previous Topic: BESx issues
Next Topic: Kerio Built-in Antivirus
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 14:59:17 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00429 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.