Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » some question
  •  
Andey Malahov

Send a private message to this user
I'm had installed Kerio Operator on P-IV 1,8\1024Mb RAM\60Gb HDD, than configuring it according folowing manual. Integtation with my Active Directory comes grate, association users with extension also. But wen I tried to connecting to "My Phone" after secsessfully login in I reseive message "You phone is not registered". Than i tried to use "X-Phone" and secsessfully connected it to Kerio Operator but cannot make calls. Any help?

ps. Sorry, I'm noob in VOIP tecnology and realy sorry for my poor English.
  •  
ICT and Me

Extensions ?? And the (soft)phone must be register with the extensions, not the users.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

When configuring your softphone, use the extension number as both the SIP user name and authentication name. Also set the password as configured for the extension in Operator. After you configure the softphone, check whether you see the extension registered in the Administration console.

Vladimir
Previous Topic: Conference Call with PIN
Next Topic: Kerio Operator 1.0.0 Release Candidate 1
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 17:06:38 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00421 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.