Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » kerio gather user statistics (internet usage statistics)
  •  
kcakir55

Send a private message to this user
I installed kerio winroute firewall 6.5.2. it was working fine but now it does not gather user statistics and quotas do not change.
In active hosts tab i can not see download speed of the users . Active host tab shows only firewall machines's speed data.
  •  
Goran

Well you somehow redirect all data to go trough Your firewall (user)...
You need to check your rules...
And say what last did you do?

Question cannot be stupid, but some of the answers can.
  •  
kcakir55

the link showing my trafic rules
docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1LrkVADsXbaMTMzODRjZTctMDQ1Zi00Mzk xLWIwNDYtNjUxOWU5ZTAzZDcz&hl=en

put at the beginning https. i can not write links here..
  •  
kcakir55

I tried my old working winroute.cfg files but problem still continues. Any other idea?
  •  
Orifjon

I have same problem. Did anyone solved it?
  •  
gustavo21

Hi, i solved this yesterday. It only showed admin statistics. I have 1 pc with Kerio control and other with squid because i have many users and i migrating slowly. The thing is that i put a rule to navigate and it says "any to any" In the statics show the hosts connected but all activity were from admin user (if any user visit a page, this page appear in admin statistics) Then i changed the rule and put from: users authenticated(i have an active directory) to: Internet - Services: Any
In this moment, every user activity is showed in every user report.

I hope you can understand, i have the program in spanish and im from Argentina.

Regards.
  •  
Orifjon

Hi, Changing rule from local (source) to auth. users did not help.

My settings:
No AD. DHCP enabled, DNS forwarding enabled, non transparent proxy disabled.
traffic rules:

Local traffic - FW,Local int. - FW, Local Int. - Any - Allow - PI none
NAT - Local int. - Internet - Any - Allow - PI default - log connections and packets - NAT

statistics showing for only user which is on Firewall machine, but showing properly in logs
everything else is fine. (user auth., NAT, DHCP, DNS ..)

Any suggestions?

[Updated on: Thu, 24 February 2011 05:58]

•  
Orifjon

I'vs solved it.
problem was default gateway.
with GUI it was showing that default gateway is blank. with command line ipconfig, it shows gateway=0.0.0.0
to change it GUI did not help, used command line tool netsh.
Previous Topic: DHCP problem
Next Topic: help - can't ping to outside network
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 15:43:14 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.