Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Follow up flag via webmail client
  •  
scottdube

Send a private message to this user
I'm sure this has come up before but I don't see it anywhere. I want users to be able to set a reminder or follow up on an email from the webmail client. Is this possible? If not is it in future releases (kerio dudes?) We want to move completely off, of outlook but for those that get a lot of email this is an important feature.

I'm also curious if any progress is being made towards syncing tasks with iPhone/iPad?

Thanks,

Scott
  •  
Steve B.

Send a private message to this user
Scott,

To follow up with your message I had the same issues as well. To flag an item, go to your list view of messages. There next to each message you will find three message indicators (importance, attachment, flag). The first two, importance and attachment, are determined by the incoming message and cannot be changed. The third indicator, flag, can be set by the end user. To enable a flag simply click on the flag for the specified message. This will flag the message.

I only know this because I had a user with the same issues.

This was tested on Windows XP with IE8.

-Steve

[Updated on: Tue, 25 January 2011 00:19]

Previous Topic: Forward message to PHP script or any external program
Next Topic: attached files are not received
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 21:01:21 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00421 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.