Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio 7.1.0 and SSL VPN
  •  
luca.civinini@ctt

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
I've just upgraded one of my installations to 7.1.0.
Then I tried the SSLVPN feature which I was successfully testing before upgrade.
Now, every time I log on to SSL VPN, the page stops at "Please wait while loading... " and no content is further displayed.

Kerio is installed onto a Windows 2003 Server machine, joined to a Windows 2008 R2 AD domain.
Any help is appreciated.

Luca
  •  
KCAP

Hi,
We have the same problem.

After installing a new server (2008r2) with kerio 7.1, the ssl-vpn isn't workable anymore. After login the "please wait.."takes minutes, and then every selections takes the same time.

At the old server (windows 2000, with Kerio 7.1) no problems,
we now using this old server as sslvpn server (nat from the new server).

We already informed Kerio about this but still no solution yet.

Any one?
Teun

Teun
KCAP [NL]
  •  
shamano

Hi all,
the same here. After upgrade to 7.1.0, Clientless SSL-VPN stops working immediately after authentication. Kerio is installed onto a Windows 2003 Server machine, joined to a Windows 2003 R2 AD domain and it worked flawlessly for years. I tried to access using all browsers and the result is always the same, a never ending "Please wait while loading..." page with no errors.

Strange thing: Internet Explorer on Windows 7 reports:

Access denied.
Line: 121
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: .../script/mainFunc.js

I hope it could help.
  •  
Jan Jezek (Kerio)

There is a problem in 7.1.0 that it incorrectly upgrades the user data from the previous versions. We are sorry for that. There is an easy workaround to resolve the infinite 'please wait':
- stop the Kerio Control engine
- edit UserDB.cfg file and remove all lines beginning with "<variable name="SSLVPNData">VAR:browsingOrder="...
- start the engine
Users will only lose their sorting settings.

Jan Jezek
Product Development Manager - Kerio Control
Kerio Technologies
Previous Topic: Kerio Control Software Appliance
Next Topic: Existing SITE-SITE VPN (using hardware). Possible to pass through this traffic to LAN?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 11:56:34 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00391 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.