Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Blackberry Torch syncronization without BES (How to sync Outlook with Blackberry without having an internal BES)
  •  
tendatech

Send a private message to this user
Hello to the community!

I hope you can help us 'cause we're really desperate. We just installed Kerio Mail server and are using Kerio Outlook Connector (off-line version), but cannot sycn with our Blackberries.

Before, we used to sync Blackberry and Outlook simply through Blackberry Desktop Manager, but now a message says "No message archive found" and the sync doesn't happen.

We have Vodafone contracts and we do not have an internal BES, so I guess we cannot use Kerio Blackberry connector... but we do not want to buy another product like NotifySync or AstraSync Sad

What can we do? Isn't there a way to tweak Kerio or Blackberry to solve it? I saw this guy some years ago had a similar problem and solved it by setting up a Kerio KSP profile: what is that? See
blackberryforums.com/general-blackberry-discussion/20321-usi ng-kerio-outlook-connector.html (I am not allowed to post it in link format)

Please help if you can, thank you.

[Updated on: Tue, 07 December 2010 10:50]

•  
campodoro74

Send a private message to this user
Indeed, you can't. You can configure a 2nd profile in Outlook, configure it using IMAP and install the Kerio Sync Connector. This will take care of the agenda en address book. Now sync your BB to this Outlook profile.

Quit Outlook and start it again, using the KOFF profile. All should be in sync now.

EDIT: sorry, didn't notice this was an old thread and it appears this 'trick' doesn't work with Kerio 7.x: am getting 404 errors.

[Updated on: Fri, 28 January 2011 17:26]

Previous Topic: Migration
Next Topic: SQLite data error
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 04:56:27 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00340 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.